Happy June! I know what you’re thinking, ANOTHER GOALS POST??? Well, yeah! These are short term goals that I want to conquer in June, so I decided to make them clear. Surpirsingly enough, I’ve been getting into such a groove with blogging, I didn’t even notice the month had changed! Anyways, the sixth month of the year is now upon us, meaning that by the end of it, the year will be halfway over. Wow, the year is going by so fast isn’t it? It’s crazy to me that I have been blogging now for almost three months (only a month on this site), and this is the first post that I am composing sitting at my desk. Anyways, here are my goals for June.
- Get a good start on my online class: I am taking a class over the summer because I don’t want to try and fit it in my schedule during the school year. It is just my final science credit. It’s over certain topics of science I actually enjoy, so I’m hoping it’s not too awful.
- Drink more water before I dehydrate: Since summer has begun, I have really slacked off on drinking water. During the school year I will drink about two 32 oz. water bottles a day, but I am barely even able to drink 12 oz. I know I can do it, it’s just reminding myself to keep up with it.
- Figure out how to use my new camera: I had been saving up, for quite some time now, for a new camera. I have never actually had a camera all my own, and I am beyond excited that I finally took the jump and bought one. Even better, it is far nicer than I had originally thought. There are so many features I still have yet to explore, but I am ready to figure it out!
- Have a lovely vacation with my family: I don’t often do a ton of things with my family in terms of a vacation. We try to go somewhere every summer, but this year we are going to try and do some more things and go some other places (which should make for good blog posts as well).
- Continue to blog as often as possible: As I have already mentioned, I have really been getting into blogging this past month, and I have finally reached a point when I feel like blogging everyday seems possible. I am creating new posts like crazy, I’ve been feeling super inspired by other blogs I read, and new blog post ideas keep flowing out of me. I want to continue to keep this blog going, even while balancing my online class.
I hope everyone has a wonderful June, I am much looking forward to what this month brings. Best wishes!
Thanks for stopping by,