This summer, I want to accomplish some things, so I’m setting goals and making a list because that seems to lead to a higher chance of productivity (it’s summer who am I kidding). In all seriousness, these goals aren’t even anything super challenging or demanding, they are just things that I need to make happen. Most of these are actually just fun things that I need to push myself out of my comfort zone to complete. I want to be more social and make some lifestyle changes, and this summer I want to make that happen.
- Make a larger effort to hang out with friends.
- Blog (almost) every single day this summer.
- Start playing guitar and/or pick up the piano again.
- Buy a new camera and take TONS of photos.
- Try to complete all my driving hours in this summer.
- Journal and paint as often as possible.
- Don’t kill my plant (still lacks a name).
- Pass my online class.
- Try to maybe, kind of, sort of (not really) drink less coffee.
- Eat healthier and be more active.
Hopefully at least a few of these goals can be met, most require minimal effort. Already I’m feeling better that I’ve written out these goals. We’ll see how this summer goes! I hope you all have an incredible, memory-filled summer.
Thanks for stopping by,